Welcome to the Spanish Tutor!
A personalized and unique Spanish tutoring method that adapts to YOUR needs
- Do you want to learn or brush up your Spanish?
- Are you looking to improve your professional skills by becoming bilingual or multilingual?
- Are you a parent that wants to help your kids with their spanish classes at school?
- Are you a student that is challenged by Spanish class?
- Would you like to be able to communicate when traveling abroad?
- Do you want to be part of a bilingual environment?
- Or are you just someone who wants to sharpen your mind and enrich your general knowledge?
THE SPANISH TUTOR IS THE SOLUTION FOR YOU
The Spanish Tutor was established in 2006 in Cincinnati, Ohio by Alexandra Cadenas, a Venezuelan living and working in the US.
Initialy designed to introduce high school and college students to the study of Spanish language, the Spanish Tutor became much more than that! The Spanish Tutor is a unique way of learning Spanish based on personalized, casual and dynamic teaching that respects the student's speed and needs. Regardless of age and previous knowledge, the Spanish Tutor costumizes each class to fit the level and interests of each student.
Alexandra knows first hand how to learn fast and efficiently a foreign language. Other than Venezuela where she was brought up and studied, Alexandra lived in Canada, Mexico and Brazil before coming to Cincinnati and she is fluent in Portuguese and English.
The Spanish Tutor offers a variety of programs in order to satisfy your specific needs and schedule. Click here for more information.